Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: NFL playoffs thread...who do you like

  1. #11
    Inactive Member CDNRunaways Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would like to see the Bears win but I honestly don't feel they will. The Colts are the better team IMO, but we will see....

  2. #12
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Everybody is against me and my Bears [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member CDNRunaways Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2005
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey Roger...I am really not against you and your Bears!!! [img]wink.gif[/img] Honest!!

    Seriously, I wanted the Saints to win it all. Since that is impossible, now I am going for the Bears. I hope they win, but I really feel that this is Mannings' year.

    I am just really happy the Patriots were eliminated. They have won it too much lately and I am sick of them!

    GO BEARS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  4. #14
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I guess this was the year for the Colts. I love the Bears, but The Colts gave us a good game and came out on top.

    Congratulations to the New Superbowl Winners, The Colts [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member cherriesmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *doing the horse-shoe shuffle*....good game...too bad there was so much rain...(hey that rhymes...)

  6. #16
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Now if the rain had turned to snow, it might have helped the Bears...They like to play in the snow

  7. #17
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *glad no one can see me kicking the desk* Well you know how it goes, You win some and...and...and...THE DAMN BEARS GO AND #@*&$ the %^&*#@*!!!

  8. #18
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  9. #19
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ahhh You really are a superb gentleman and handled this so graciously!!!

  10. #20
    Inactive Member cherriesmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know it is hard to grin and "bear" it...but just "bear" in mind..there is always next year..don't "bear" the burdin of their loss..besides it was a good game and they "bearly" lost...heeeeheee... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •